Friends of Turn Up For Recovery
We’re excited to introduce our very first ‘Friends of TUFR’ show with the wonderful Keylock & Friends!
Please join us, August 7th at 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 7pm BST
This generous group of musicians submitted their video to TUFR to help support the cause and raise awareness. If you would like to get involved please submit your video to the email below.
Our aim is to create online shows and through the power of music, highlight what the Turn Up For Recovery (TUFR) movement does:
Which is in short:
• Raise awareness about those whose lives are directly affected by addiction/alcoholism as well as the direct impact this has on their family members
• Promote abstinence-based recovery
• Raise funds for those needing to access treatment at Crossroads Centre Antigua
What to include in your submission:
• Up to three songs performed however you like
• The choice of songs is completely up to you, whatever you feel comfortable with, thought we do favor original content.
• If you would like to say a few words that would be great: Feel free to say what you like, if you have a personal connection with recovery you’d like to share, or if you want to keep it simple just introduce yourself.
• Please provide a high quality photo and links to any relevant social media accounts
• Recording on a phone/tablet will also be totally cool, but please ensure your performance is captured in landscape as per example below.
Submissions will be reviewed and considered for suitable placement.
• Upload your video performance plus any supporting assets and send a link along with a short bio to email@example.com